JIMMIE HALE MISSION YOUNG PROFESSIONALS BOARD APPLICATION INFORMATION
Our mission statement: “To transform adults directly affected by homelessness, poverty-thinking, and/or addiction, into those who lead healthy, self-sufficient, and productive lives for the glory of God.”
JIMMIE HALE MISSION YOUNG PROFESSIONALS BOARD OVERVIEW AND REQUIREMENTS
The purpose of the Jimmie Hale Mission Young Professionals Board:
The purpose of the Jimmie Hale Mission’s Young Professional’s Board is to create a new generation of community ambassadors willing to volunteer their time, energy and talents to raise awareness and funds to further the initiatives of the Jimmie Hale Mission.
Benefits of Service:
- Meeting like-minded young professionals
- Gaining hands-on experience in fundraising, volunteering and event planning
- Developing leadership and networking skills
- Enhancing resumes with Young Professionals Board service and volunteerism
Members of the Jimmie Hale Mission Young Professionals Board are expected to:
- Serve a one year term
- Attend more than half of regularly scheduled meetings each year
- Attend major Young Professionals Board fundraising events (with a focus on the Rescue Run and formal gala)
- Be a financial supporter in any amount of the Jimmie Hale Mission
Thank you for your interest in serving on the Jimmie Hale Mission Young Professionals Board.
JIMMIE HALE MISSION
Men's Center Location:
3420 2nd Ave. N.
Birmingham, AL 35222
Donation Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 10472
Birmingham, AL 35202
Downtown Jimmie Hale Mission, Inc. is a Christian-based, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, which includes a homeless shelter for men, a shelter for women and children, after-school Bible clubs, recovery programs, and three learning centers. This charity is often misspelled Jimmy Hale Mission.