Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information
We may collect and store non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information. This non-personally identifiable information may be stored with User PII.
Web browser cookies and tracking
Jimmie Hale Mission Communications also tracks User’s online activities related to the Site over time in order to improve customer service, personalize User experience, and to improve the Site. The behavioral tracking implemented by Jimmie Hale Missions is strictly for Jimmie Hale Mission’s internal use and is not shared with third parties. A User may opt-out of targeted, interest-based, or behavioral tracking and advertising at any time. Please visit DAA or NAI for more detailed information on opting out of tracking and advertising. Questions regarding Jimmie Hale Mission’s behavioral tracking can be directed to email@example.com.
How we use collected information
Our primary purpose in collecting PII is to facilitate employment opportunities and to provide you with a smooth and efficient Site experience. You agree that Jimmie Hale Mission may collect and use your PII for the following purposes:
– For the intended purpose of Jimmie Hale Mission
- Information you provide will be made available per the Terms of Service to potential employees and employers who subscribe to Jimmie Hale Mission to facilitate employment opportunities between Users and said potential employers.
- – To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize User experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agree to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- – To send periodic e-mails
We may use the e-mail address to send User information and updates. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
Information for California residents only
The Jimmie Hale Mission partners with NextRoll, a company required to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). For information on the data NextRoll collects and how it is used, please visit its CCPA compliance page.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PII, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. It is important that you prevent unauthorized access to your Account and information by using a unique, secure, and protected password and limiting access to your password and your device.
Unfortunately, and despite our security efforts, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information or that your PII or private communications will always remain private. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of User information. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained within the Site.
We will never e-mail you to ask for your password or other Account information. If you receive such an e-mail, do not reply with your Account information, and please forward the e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose information that we collect or that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, PII, to the following:
- Our affiliates.
- Third parties, such as contractors, service providers, consultants and other agents (“Service Providers”), that we use to support our business. Service Providers with whom we share such information for these reasons are generally bound by confidentiality obligations, and, unless we tell you differently, our Service Providers do not have any right to use information that we share with them beyond the scope and duration of what is necessary to assist us.
- To a buyer or other successor of the Company or any of our affiliates in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s or any of our affiliates’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, in which information held by the Company about Users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided such information, including disclosures to a third party for which you are providing information in order to facilitate communications between you and that third party.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Third party websites
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we learn we have collected or received PII from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Further, your Account may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under 13 years of age. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your acceptance of these terms
Jimmie Hale Mission
3420 2nd Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35222
This document was last updated on May 8, 2020.