Tours & Presentations
We love sharing with you! We welcome you to learn more about our ministries and how you can get involved by taking a tour or inviting us to give a presentation at your next event.
So many people who came to take a tour ended up saying “I had no idea!” Thus, the “I Had No Idea” tour was born! These tours are a great way for you, your family, friends or group to learn about the inner-workings of our ministries. Please know we do not ask for donations at these tours; they are simply one-hour learning experiences.
Be sure to register for the tour (or tours) you’d like to attend. You may register online by clicking the link next to the tour you’re interested in, or just give us a call at (205) 323-5878.
- June 8th, 11 a.m. at Shepura Men’s Center – Register Now
- August 3rd, 10 a.m. at Jessie’s Place – Register Now
- September 7th, 11 a.m. at Shepura Men’s Center – Register Now
- November 9th, 11 a.m. at Shepura Men’s Center – Register Now
- November 11th, 10 a.m. at Jessie’s Place – Register Now
- December 7th, 11 a.m. at Shepura Men’s Center – Register Now
- December 14th, 10 a.m. at Jessie’s Place – Register Now
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (205) 323-5878 if you have any questions or would like to request another tour date for your group.
If you can’t come to us, then we’ll come to you! Executive Director Tony Cooper and other staff are available to speak to your group about the Mission or present a display at your next event. We often share what we do with business, church, civic, school and professional groups.
If you’re interested in either of these opportunities, please contact our Community Relations Coordinator by email or by calling (205) 323-5878.