Get the tag that drives transformation
WE NEED YOUR HELP! The state of Alabama requires 1,000 pre-commitments to begin the official production of this distinctive new license plate. Be one of these first 1,000 commitments and the Mission will cover your registration fee for the first year!
The one-year pre-commitment window begins May 1, 2021.
How your new car tag helps
• The only faith-based license plate fighting homelessness and addiction in the state!
• $41.25 of the annual registration fee ($50) is donated directly to the Mission to help men, women and children in need!
• This portion of your registration is also a tax-deductible donation.
• These funds help provide food, shelter, clothing, education remediation, interview preparation, job skills training and certifications, medical care, Christian mentoring, and substance abuse recovery that enables men and women become self-sufficient and productive citizens once again.
• Distinctive plates can be personalized (4JESUS, RENEWD, etc.) at no additional cost.
• Learn more – FAQ
Help us drive out homelessness and addiction!
PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY
JIMMIE HALE MISSION
Donation Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 10472
Birmingham, AL 35202
Men's Center Location:
3420 2nd Ave. N.
Birmingham, AL 35222
Downtown Jimmie Hale Mission, Inc. is a Christian-based, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, which includes a homeless shelter for men, a shelter for women and children, recovery programs, and three learning centers. This charity is often misspelled Jimmy Hale Mission. Federal Tax ID: 63-0358757