Working with the Jimmie Hale Mission ministries is a rewarding and fulfilling way of doing God’s work. Our employees are passionate, God-loving, community-minded individuals that are willing to go the extra mile to serve our clients, our donors, our volunteers and each other.
If any job opportunities are currently open at any of our ministries, we’ll post the full job description as a downloadable PDF for that position here. If no positions are listed, please check back soon.
Open Job Descriptions:
- Ministry Assistant at Jessie’s Place
- Chaplain/Counselor at Shepura Men’s Center
- Chaplain/Counselor Counselor at Royal Pines
If there is a posted job opportunity you’d like to apply for, please see our online application.
- Click the above link, and download/save the form to your computer
- Using the form saved on your computer, complete the application
- Save your completed application and email the finished copy to email@example.com
- Or, print the form and mail the finished copy to:
The Jimmie Hale Mission
Attn: HR Director
PO Box 10472
Birmingham, AL 35202
Questions about Employment?
Email Sharon Fussell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (205) 323-5878.